CASE 2 - Blog Critic

In today's generation, we have discovered many things in life that would help us share the thoughts and special events in our lives. Blogging, takes place in this kind of scenario. With blogging, you can make your thoughts about anything under the sun be published all over the world.

Basically, I am not a blogger. I just discovered blogging during my college years that it became part of our assignments.

This is the link of my classmate's blog http://tipukling3.blogspot.com/ that I am going to give my critic unto.

First, I can see that she has updated her posts but not that regularly or should I say everyday. Most of her posts are copy and paste from other websites, well, that's the common thinking for common posts nowadays.

Most of her posts are also response to her assignments. But you can notice that her blog has already many blogwalkers because there are a lot of page views.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment